- Z. Obrenovic, J.B. Martens Sketching Interactive Systems with Skethcify
ACM Transactions on Computer Human Interaction (ToCHI), to appear in Vol. 18, no. 1, March 2011. Presented at the ACM CHI 2001 conference, in a ToCHI papers section.
- Ozcelik, D., Quevedo-Fernandez, J., Thalen, J.P. & Terken, J. “Engaging users in the early phases of the design process: Attitudes, concerns and challenges from industrial practice”, Presented at the Designing Pleasurable Products and Interfaces conference, Milan, Italy, June 22-25, 2011
- Thalen, J.P. & van der Voort, M.C. “Creating Useful, Usable and Accessible VR Design Tools: An EUD-Based Approach”, In Proceedings of Third International Symposium on End-User Development, LNCS 6654, June 2011, Presented at the 3rd IS-EUD, Brindisi, Italy, June 2011
- Thalen, J.P. & van der Voort, M.C. User Centred Methods for Gathering VR Design Tool Requirements, In Proceedings of Joint Virtual Reality Conference ’11
Presented at JVRC’11, Nottingham, UK, September 2011
- Ozcelik, D., Quevedo-Fernandez, J., Thalen, J. & Terken, J.B.M. “On the development of electronic design tools and associated guidelines for supporting the early stages of the design process.” Presented at DESIRE 2011, October 19-21 2011, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Thalen, JP, “Using Blender for Rapid Virtual Reality Prototyping”, for the 10th Annual Blender Conference Amsterdam, the Netherlands, October 29 2011
- Thalen, J.P. & van der Voort, M.C., “Turning VR into something useful”. In proceedings of 4th World Conference on Design Research, Delft, the Netherlands, November 3 2011
- Ozcelik, D. “User-designer dialogue in user-centred design process”. Doctoral Colloquium paper presented at IASDR 2011, October 31 – November 3 2011, Delft, the Netherlands.
- Thalen, J.P. & van der Voort, M.C., “Facilitating User Involvement in Product Design Through Virtual Reality”. Book chapter for “Virtual Reality – Book 2”, InTech.
- Quevedo-Fernández, J. Schouren, J.M., Maartens, J.B.O.S. On the development of idShare, a platform to support interaction design activities of small co-located teams. Workshop on Designing Collaborative Interactive Spaces for e-Creativity, e-Science and e-Learning. International Conference on Advance Visual Interfaces. Capri Island, Naples, Italy. May 2012
- Ozcelik Buskermolen, D., Terken, J. and Eggen, B. “Informing User experience design about users: Insights from practice”. In proceedings of CHI 2012, Austin, USA, May 5-10, 2012.
- Ozcelik Buskermolen, D. and Terken J. “The use of design representations for design communication: Insights from practice”. In proceedings of International Design Conference 2012, Dubrovnik-Cavtat, Croatia, May 21-24, 2012.
- Ozcelik Buskermolen, D. and Terken J. “Co-constructing stories: a participatory design technique to elicit in-depth user feedback and suggestions about design concepts”. In proceedings of participatory design Conference 2012, Roskilde, Denmark, 12-16 August, 2012.
- Thalen, J.P. “Ontwerpen met Virtual Reality”, artikel in Tijdschrift voor Ergonomie nr 2, 2012
- Quevedo-Fernández, J. and Martens, J.B.O.S. Demonstrating idAnimate: A Multi-Touch System for Sketching and Modifying Animations. In Proceedings on NordiCHI Conference. 2012, Copenhagen, October 2012.
Publications under review process will not be published on this site.